Friday, April 10, 2009

I don't know where to complain...

Dear God...

It crashed inside, YOU know...
having something bothering me, but still I just know that I can not do anything about it.
Or may be I know....
Or may be I just don't want people around me calling me pathetic, make big of such small thing...
Or may be I just can't let go!!!

GOD...
it's burning inside...
everytime I thought it was finished.
History! But then... I kept on thinking THAT!!!

plus, someone's nagging me about
"What's the point of joining it?
If it can not give you, or even protect you.
If it has its own rule,
how come...
how come...
how come..."

Guess, it's still up to me to letting it go.
Please do not nagging me about it.
Ever! Again!
I had enough!

And you...
I really hope this one works for you.
And you have your definition of success...

0 comments: